We don’t want you punks sending bad writing out into the world. We don’t want you punks running out of steam and motivation when you’ve got a story to tell. That’s why we’re happy to announce that in addition to writing and editing services, we now offer mentoring.
What is this mentoring we speak of?
Why, it’s many things, including:
- Chapter, story or poem critiques with suggestions on how to improve your work
- Insight into the tools published writers have learned over the years and how you can best incorporate those tools into your writing
- Someone to give you a good solid kick in the butt when you need it, because let’s face it sometimes we could all use one
- A cheerleader for those times when it feels like nothing is going quite right, because we all need that sometimes, too
- Someone to bounce ideas off of, to talk over concepts with, to learn how to break those pesky grammatical rules alongside of
For more details and pricing, visit our mentoring services page.